วันศุกร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Eazy Chart 105.5 FM ประจำวันที่ 3 กรกฎาคม 2553

1. Solo - Iyaz
Download

2. Fearless - Taylor Swift
Download

3. Baby - Justin Bieber
Download

4. Eenie Meenie - Sean Kingston
Download

5. In My Head - Jason Derulo
Download

6. Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
Download

7. California Gurls - Katy Perry
Download

8. I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
Download

9. Burning Out - Tata Young
Download

10. Smile - UNCLE KRACKER
Download

11. Alejandro - Lady Gaga
Download

12. I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin
Download

13. Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha
Download

14. Love Is Your Color (OST : Sex and The City) - Jennifer Hudson
Download

15. Billionaire - Travie McCoy
Download

16. Nothin’ On You - B.O.B.
Download

17. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
Download

18. Half Of My Heart - John Mayer
Download

19. Love Is A Hurricane - Boyzone
Download

20. Telephone - Lady Gaga
Download

2 ความคิดเห็น: